HEMPLUCID NANO CBD WATER CONCENTRATE FULL SPECTRUM HEMP EXTRACT 640MG Hemplucid Nano CBD water ~ Hemplucid contains; ultra-refined de-waxed CBD concentrate bonded to 100% vegetable glycerin for an all-natural, rapidly bio-available, water-soluble alternative to CBD (cannabidiol) oils. Hemplucid water soluble is naturally silky sweet, sugar-free, and low-glycemic.
Many people who are looking for the natural benefits of CBD, often have compromised GI (gastrointestinal) tracts, which make the absorption of the basic CBD oils more difficult. The oils are absorbed out of the small intestine which can take up to 1-2 hours. Hemplucid water soluble is an amazing alternative as the glycerin is absorbed quickly out of the stomach for fast action, even in people with problematic GI tracts. Hemplucid water soluble also tastes great alone but should be added to water or other beverages.
Mixed with our Macro Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract in 32oz. 640 Mg
SUPPLEMENT FACTS Serving Size: 1FL OZ Servings Per Container: 32
Amount per Serving %DV 320mg Full Spectrum CBD 10mg * 640mg Full Spectrum CBD 20mg * 960mg Full Spectrum CBD 30mg * * Daily value not established other INGREDIENTS: Ultra-Purified Nano CBD Water, Full Spectrum CBD Extract, Organic Vegetable Glycerin
WHEN IT COMES TO CBD, PURITY & SOURCE MATTERS
The CBD industry is quickly becoming inundated with companies looking to make a quick buck by supplying poor quality CBD oil from unreliable manufacturers. The CBD oil market is still young, making it challenging for consumers to educate themselves except through expensive trial and error.
CBD oil is a poorly regulated market and most products are imported from overseas. Since hemp absorbs chemicals from the ground, including lead and mercury, growing conditions can make a big difference. Labeling of CBD products is also often inconsistent and unclear, making it confusing for CBD consumers to know what they’re buying.
Here are three pieces of advice when buying CBD oil:
- Always ask for third-party lab results when buying CBD oil
- Third party lab results test for potency, pesticides, residual solvents, and mycotoxins of the CBD hemp oil. If a company is reluctant to share these results with you, it should automatically be a red flag and indicate that they have something to hide.
- Pay close attention to product labeling
- Is the dosage (mg) listed on the bottle the actual active CBD in that product? Or is it the dosage (mg) of the CBD hemp oil? These are two clearly different measurements that could make a strong difference in the potency of the product.
- Don’t hesitate to ask a more knowledgeable expert for help.
- This is your health you are talking about so don’t be shy to ask for expert advice when you’re buying CBD oil products. The CBD oil market is young and immature, where the regulations and quality control practices are still sub-par at best. Don’t just trust a product because it’s a “known brand”. Make sure to check online reviews to see if you can read about other customers’ experiences.